Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Randomness!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Randomness!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Randomness!!   Randomness!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Do you have a random or funny story that you just have to tell? Wanna have conversations about nothing in particular? Well, post it here! YAH STORY TIEMM! bug eyed
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:13 am

all the exams and homework...but them again I guess it could be fun.....depends on what your taking up I guess
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:14 am

I'm an Art/Music student from Liverpool, haha.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:20 am

oh I'm a English, Scotish, and Portuguese chick but I'm Canadian living in america
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits
Money: 35

PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:25 am

Polish, German And Irish! Win.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:28 am

Lmao GERMANS ROCK OUT LOUD!
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:35 am

Hungarian, Czechoslovakian (I don't think that's spelled right), and something else. Yeah Czech Republic FTW!
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:14 am

Whoo. Lots of comments in two hours~

Lol, sorry to make you feel too young now, Celestine... You're still like the second oldest here as far as we know. xD And yeah, we're all rp-buddies! :DD

I've got heritage from all over western Europe, mostly Swiss and German. But I live in the States, and I'm studying nuclear engineering. :)

Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:16 am

This girl's a smart one, music engineering, I go to school in Pennsylvania though Liverpool be my home.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:17 am

Oh my god, did I just for real type music engineering? /facepalm
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:38 am

Fail. :D Heh, I guess I do got some brains... Half the time it's just dumb luck and bravado, but I try. Music engineering would be interesting. I have a cousin who's studying ethnomusicology... I guess that's sort of like it?

You're studying art and music? That's cool. :)
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:41 am

Thank you! We should get to know each other better!
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:13 pm

A Really Random Story

Ok well I have a really random story! well I was walking down the hallway with (Yuki! yes she's my bestie in real life) and this kid that I HAVE A HUGE CRUSH on walks by (he's a emo kid by the way! Emo guys are sooo sexy! and I think all guys should have sidebangs) and as he wa walking by I flung myself at a locker and the kid looked at me (AHHH HE LOOKED AT ME!) with this weird face on like I had five heads or something.....but he kept on walking with his sexy black hair covering one eye! and I was totally checking him out and I suddenly said "DAMN!" like in that flirtly tone, really loud (louder than I exspected) and the kid turned around and I grabbed Yuki and ducked into another hallway.....Yuki was pissing herself laughing I wasn't to impressed emo so I smacked her and told her to shut up! then she was like "you can't be mean to me I'm asian" then I was like "well you may be asian but I'm ninja!" and then she was like "YOU CAN'T BE NINJA! cause your not asian!" and I was like "shut up! I'm asian at heart!" and she was like "no your not your a fag!" then I was like "ONLY GUYS CAN BE FAGS!" then she was like "well you are a guy!" then I was like "your a dirty slut!" then she was like *gasp* "watch your mouth!" then I was like "make me bit*h!" then was like "your an ass h*le" and I was like *smack* then she was like "I'm leaving!" then I was like "I love you!......wow this sounded really retarded........
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:42 pm

(oh my gosh Raven you know that I laugh very easily =_= and u should know by now that im a very weak person x3 even when you poke me elbow it'll still hurt x_x.... and hey I came back and said "I love ya too x3" and I already accepted u to be asian at heart :3 lol :3 Luv u ninja :3 ♥️ haha I'm luaghing so hard of what u wrote xD)

I remembered something.... technically every once a week I'd trip and fall down my stairs on my sensitive knees o_o it's like the worst curse ever x.x

I watched 200 episodes of Sailor Moon Psst! oh my gosh!!! it's my 4th time seeing all 200 episodes o_o I got no life on saturdays Dx!!!!!!!

((whoa :o I dont know why i wrote these thigns :S))
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:59 pm

Oh my gawsh! I'm gone for like three days and when I finally log back on you guys are posting like crazy! XD What the face?! (Keep up the good work though!) Since we're all talking about ethnic backgrounds, let's see I'm Chinese, Vietnamese, (Swedish at heart), and I happen to live in America. OH YEEEEEEEE XD
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:05 pm

YEAH!!!!!! ASIAN PRIDE!!!!!!
LOL! Raven is asian at heart :3 lol (raven u happy I sad your asian =w= now stop flicking me in class for once >_>)

I'm korean :D but i still need to learn my korean words =_=...
(I'm Japanese at heart)
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:16 pm

I'M JAPANESE AT HEART!! But I'm really Portuguese and English and Scotish!
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:25 pm

haha I speak korean (some), Japanese (not a lot :P), and english (a lot )
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:26 pm

I can speak English and Portuguese!
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:17 pm

I have an Exam Tomorrow!!!!! :O!!!!!
I had ramen and soup :3
and green tea x3 :D
I love MA♥ x3 LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:56 pm

Good luck! :D Kick its butt!

I am currently in the laundry room. :) It's nice and warm, and smells like detergent. Now if only I didn't have physics and NE homework to do... Who gives a crap about a car driving in a circle? It's not getting anywhere...
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:00 am

lol ah I'm starting my exam tomorrow but next week is the actual exam week lol omg I'm soo scared Dx
but thanks Olive ^_^
oh and my luandry room smells like dish washing soup O_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randomness!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Out of Character :: OOC-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Roleplay forums | Manga - Comic strip | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com