Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hayashi, Daisuki

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hayashi, Daisuki Empty
PostSubject: Hayashi, Daisuki   Hayashi, Daisuki I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:30 am

"YO DOC!!! Something's interrupting my game of solitaire! How dare they-wait! It's from the Hayashi's!! Oh my gosh! They're sending over a new kid! Man this one's a real stinker! She has all kinds of things going wrong! There's insomnia, schizophrenia, and bipolar disorder! Man, Doc, I'm scared, but instead of telling you I'll just send ya the poor kid's student application!

Hayashi, Daisuki 6b382f6b6fa2d25dd39d0ad3e7bdc06a

Name: Daisuki Ame Hayashi

Day of Birth: August 17th

Height: 5'6.1"

Weight:135 lbs

Description: Daisuki is described as slim and doll like, she has a pale almost porcelain complexion from staying indoors, large crisp, orange eyes surrounded by long eyelashes. Her brown hair reaches her waist and her uneven bangs reach just above her eyes. She is thin with an hourglass body, Daisuki normally wears a deep mahogany dress to compliment her figure.

Personality: Daisuki has been diagnosed with schizophrenia at a very young age. She claims that she is a demon, and that holy crusaders are coming to take her away. She is normally very quiet and calm, only to freak out when there's a loud bang or some other kind of disturbance.

Past: Ever since Daisuki stopped taking her medications, her sanity has almost completely gone away. Her parents, who happen to be rich tycoons owning their own media company called Hayashi Inc., grew worried, and because of their incredible wealth they sent Daisuki to the MA.

Dislikes: white lilies, chocolate, and rainy days

DISEASES: Bipolar Mania, Schizophrenia, and Insomnia

"Well Doc, didja get it?!..Good, but what should we do with it? WHAT! So we're really putting the kid into Ward A...You know best Doc. I didn't even graduate from Nursing School! I'm just a lazy bum-what was that? Oh ok, I'll hang up the phone now, Doc...
Created by Kirai
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Hayashi, Daisuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi, Daisuki   Hayashi, Daisuki I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:25 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net

Hayashi, Daisuki

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Introductions :: Student Registration :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com