Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Announcements

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Announcements   Announcements I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:42 pm

This is where all the announcements and updates will be posted. Be sure to check back often, or you'll be missing out, man!
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:46 pm

Welcome!

Hello everyone and welcome to Melancholic Academy! Be sure to make your character application before you start roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:39 pm

What time is it?

All the events here at the Acadamy will be in Pacific Standard time, and will go by the time box to the right. If you have any questions PM it to one of the wardens! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:45 pm

Ho Ho Ho!

With the holidays being right around the corner, the Admins will be super busy and not online as much.(We have to decorate the Christmas Sofa with lights and whatnot) We wish you all a good holiday, and hope that you get everything you've asked for!

Everyone! I have changed the OOC guidelines, because after rereading them I thought it was a bit pathetic.. >.<

So here it is:
Kirai wrote:
[center]Members ARE allowed to post topics in the OOC area, but please do not create spam topics or post spam randomly. That's the only rule, in the OOC area, other than that have fun(and be nice to others and while you're at it, you might as well eat your veggies!)!!

Also we ask you not to post your real name and picture, but if you do so anyway you are putting yourself at risk, and Melancholic Academy is not responsible.

This forum was built to talk about Out of Character things like,"What do you have for dinner?" or,"Which is better cats or dogs?" and you may post topics as long as they follow the Rules and Regulations.

Lastly, please do not use any information you have learned here against someone while you roleplay. That is considered metagaming and is against the rules.

*OOC = Out Of Character

Even though, no one really posts there I changed it anyways.

Happy holidays, once again!
(So many things to get done..>.>)
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:37 pm

New Ranks!

Oh my gosh, I know what you're thinking. "Kirai! Seriously again? Can't you just let us role-play in peace?" Well, the answer to that is no, Rinami and I are working, a lot.

Anyways, there are some new ranks. You achieve these ranks from posting, and each time you rank up, you get money(that is if you remember to send a PM to Rinami saying that you ranked up..) Here are the ranks in order:

New- 0 Posts (no money)
Cool- 250 Posts ($15)
Mild- 1,000 Posts ($20)
Extreme- 2,000 Posts ($30)
Burning- 3,000 Posts ($35)

Lame? Maybe, but that's our new ranking system until Kirai gets tired of it. I haven't added it to the topic "All About Credits" yet, but it's on my list to do.

Last edited by Kirai on Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:36 pm

CHARACTER APPLICATIONS

Just reminding you that you as a person can read people's character applications, but your character can not know. Applications are not kept in the warden's office or the land of magical ponies or anything. So, you may read applications, but your character can't read them and know everything about whoever's application your reading.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:40 pm

New Warden!

Everyone, we now have a warden for Ward C, Mckenzie! Yay! Let's all congrazzles Mckenzie, because Rinami and I were looking very hard to try and find a new warden and we finally got that done. So thank goodness! I guess while we're at it, we can look at Naimane's art work. (Naimane is one of my favourite artists from Deviant Art-I know I shouldn't get off topic like this) Go chibis!

Announcements Chibi_by_Naimane

Last edited by Kirai on Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:51 pm

Soih the Chatbox

Oh yeah! We got a chatbox. Yesssss. Unfortunately though, like most things here, there are rules. So listen up Demon-heads,

a} No SPAM
not like the kind where you keep typing in "bump" and submitting it

b} No Advertising
You can insert links to like youtube videos or a blog link, but if you're advertising yourself or anything else you'll get a warning

c} No Trolling
Be nice, the chatbox was put here to talk about OOC things or to tell someone it's their turn to post. Etc.

d} No Flooding
Keep swearing low.

Most of the general rules apply to the chatbox as well. If you break a rule mentioned above you'll receive a warning(it won't show on your bar) and then a ban from the chat box. If you did something that was so bad we will ban you immediately from the chatbox, along with a real warning. Please use the chatbox wisely and just have fun. ^^

Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:01 pm

Rumor has it

Ooh ya'll in trouble now, Rinami and I have decided that it's no fun to give out warnings, to good little boys and girls. So there's an NPC and his name is "Shai" so if you get sent a PM by Shai that means you're doing something that is against the rules. (Also Shai was created so the admins and myself could be just as harsh on people, without them actually knowing who it is) LOL So watch out for Shai, the punishing bot! (Muahahahaaa)
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:38 pm

SPAM

So, starting now, the wardens are becoming stricter on the rules. One of those is spam. Please stop spamming(for example, having OOC conversations outside the OOC board, which I admit I've done a couple times XD.)That's what the chatbox is for.Also, if your post has less than 10 characters, it will be considered spam. And all spam is deleted. Thank you~!
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:51 pm

The Circus Is Coming To Town!

Circus Pocus! The traveling band of freaks, beasts, vixens, and more! Who knew traveling circuses(circi?) still exist? Anyways this event will last for the whole weekend. Starting tomorrow all the way to Sunday evening. There will be tickets which you win by playing games, but you can also spend them at the Prize Stand. The Prize Stand offers a variety of things OOC and in character. You can win real Melly money or a new avatar(which are vocaloid characters). There will be lots of fun games, dancing, and places to roleplay! So....LET'S PARTY IT UP!
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:49 pm

THE EVENT HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED!!

Ok everyone! Circus Pocus is finally here! Remember, it starts today and ends on Sunday evening. Have fuuuuun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcements

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Introductions :: The Ultimate Student Handbook-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com