Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Red Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Red Room Empty
PostSubject: The Red Room   The Red Room I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:28 am

A room that is completely painted red, it is said to drive homicidal maniacs crazy.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits
Money: 15

The Red Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Room   The Red Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:57 pm

Raven skips into the Red Room Curious the red reminded her of blood the colour soothed her
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

The Red Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Room   The Red Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:28 pm

"Hi Raven," Rinami said from the corner. She had been touching up some paint on the walls. "What brings you to the Red Room?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

The Red Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Room   The Red Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:17 pm

"The Red walls sooth me" Raven said in a creepy childish tone as she smiled sinisterly at Rinami
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

The Red Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Room   The Red Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:23 pm

"I see," Rinami said, dipping her paintbrush into the red paint.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

The Red Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Room   The Red Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:25 pm

Raven giggled and skipped over to Rinami she looked into the paint can "looks like blood!" Raven said with crazed look while her tongue danced behind her lips
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

The Red Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Room   The Red Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:28 pm

Kirai ducked into the room with more paint for Rinami,"Oh hi Raven." she had really hoped that they kept this room white. White representing purity and red, the color of blood, invading the purity made her feel less lonely inside. It was a strange feeling she has, whenever she enters the room.
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

The Red Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Room   The Red Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:39 pm

Raven looked up at Kirai shaking the crazed look away "Hi Kirai" Raven said smiling
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

The Red Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Room   The Red Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:44 pm

"I never knew you and Rinami are close, I guess it only makes sense since she is your warden." Kirai commented lightly, placing the paint cans on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

The Red Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Room   The Red Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:56 pm

Raven giggled childishly at Kirai
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

The Red Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Room   The Red Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:59 pm

"Thank you for the paint," Rinami said as she took the cans and pried open the lids. She smiled at Kirai.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

The Red Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Room   The Red Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:09 pm

Kirai nodded her head and took a seat on the floor she leaned her back against a dry portion of the wall and sighed, letting her eyes flutter close for a brief moment.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

The Red Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Room   The Red Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:12 pm

Raven looked at the walls with a crazed look in her eye she scratched her nailsalong the wall as she walked, near Kirai she topped a few metres from Kirai and faced the wall, Raven put her finger in her mouth and cut it on one of her sharp teeth "blood" Raven whispered softly as she wipped the blood slowly down the wall
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits
Money: 35

The Red Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Room   The Red Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:50 pm

Hikami walked in looking like a lost puppy, his face, neck and arms covered in thin red lines from his fingernails, an almost scabbed-over cut running from the top of his head to his hairline. He looked blankly at the three women, and coughed and puddle of blood coming and dripping from his mouth, he wiped it away with the red tainted sleeve of his white hoodie.

"Hello," he said quietly, weakly. "How are you on this lovely evening?" His voice cracked, and he gagged slightly, a small sheen of sweat showing on his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

The Red Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Room   The Red Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:01 am

"How can you ask that question when you look like that? What happened?" Rinami asked.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

The Red Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Room   The Red Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:07 am

"I-um-tripped. Down the stairs." He lied, he didn't want to tell them that he lost it, when they had just begun to let him out of supervision. He coughed up another mouthful of gooey liquid and wiped it again.

"I actually don't feel very well," he said, acting oblivious to his current state. "I think I'm going to rest for awhile."

For forever... A voice that no one else could hear whispered into the darkest recesses of his brain.

"Shut up." He murmured, covering his ears. Immediately, he let go, though, to avoid suspicion and looked up at Rinami.

"Shall I see you later?" He asked, a smiling playing at his childish face.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

The Red Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Room   The Red Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:10 am

Kirai's eye flew open and she cast them on Hikami who looked like he had been hit by a bus,"I can tell when you lie, Hikami. Perhaps you should just tell me what happened." she said nonchalantly, getting up and avoiding Raven's contact.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

The Red Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Room   The Red Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:13 am

"I merely missed a step." He said, backing away, the red walls beginning to make his head ache. He oculdn't tell her about the incident in the laboratory, actually, the animals were still probably trying to break down the door. He stared at her.

"It happens to the best of you, now, please excuse me." He really hoped they didn't pick up on the fact that he never slept. That he never could sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Red Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Room   The Red Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Red Room

View previous topic View next topic Back to top