Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Indoor Swimming Pool

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Most patients are not allowed outside, but this pool allows those kind of patients the same fun as everyone else.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:31 pm

Yuki laughed lightly. "it's easy ^_^ but it would sound awkward if I explained it ^^;"
Yuki lughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:35 pm

"How so?" The innocent boy asked, his mouth twitched downward. He really wanted to learn how to blow a bubble. It ticked him off that he wasn't perfect, like his father. He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:39 pm

Yuki scratched her neck. "the way i do it is i stick my tongue at the gum and blow" Yuki felt like she said something stupid.
yuki laghed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:54 pm

That made sense. The small boy tried it, a tiny bubble working its way apart from the sticky mass. He looked up at Yuki, red eyes bright. "Thank you!" He shrieked, wrapping his arms around her slim waist.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:57 pm

Yuki flinched. "o-oh no problem ^^ i knew you could do it" Yuki turned red
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:58 pm

"Did I hurt you?" Mikey asked, pulling away slightly. He felt bad for hurting Yuki, so he kissed her side, and stuck a band-aid to it randomly. "All better!" He said, smiling hugely.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:25 pm

Yuki noticed a band aid on her side. "o-oh" yuki laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:29 pm

"I made you allll better!" Mikey cheered in a sing-song voice. Smiling up at the older girl.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:36 pm

Yuki laughed. thinks, *he's such an adorable kid* yuki smiled.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:28 pm

Skylar looked at Mikey who was cheering about blowing a bubble. Laughing to herself when he put a band-aid on Yuki. "Are you helping Yuki feel okay?" She asked with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:31 pm

Sunny waddled into the swimming Pool area with her cute little bikini it was purple with red ruffles on it, she saw Mikey she waved at him smiling she sat, at the edge of the pool kicking her little legs in the water
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:33 pm

Mikey stood up, waddling over to sit beside Sunny. "Yeah," he said over his shoulder to Skylar. "Hi!" He said as he plopped down next to the girl, dangling his legs just above the water. They were still too short to reach. "How are you?" He asked her, taking her hand in his.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:35 pm

Yuki giggled and noticed a new girl.
"Skylar, she looks new here, I never seen her before.... looks like a lot of new people are rriving to this academy today."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:37 pm

Sunny looked over to Mikey she smiled shyly "I'm doing great! I've been better though! but enough about me how have you been?" she said looking down at the water feeling really shy

((Brb gotta go for dinner))
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:40 pm

Yuki thinks ,*aww adorrable little couple^^* yuki smiled.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:50 pm

Skylar smiled and watched Mikey make a new 'friend'. "I wonder what Chase will think? she said quickly looking around for her imperfect half. Pouting when she didn't see him she huffed out a breath.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:56 pm

Sunny held Mikey's hand alittle tighter she became alittle nervous around two older people, she looked at the light haired girl shyly and then to the dark haired girl her heart rate went up alittle
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:04 am

Skylar just smiled sweetly at the smaller girl. She looked kind of like her when she was younger, minus the brown hair.

Standing she told Mikey "hey I'm going to my room don't stay out to late," with that she gathered her stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:08 am

Sunny looked at the older dark haired girl, she kept hold of Mikey's hand "Um- I..um.....I- I'm...s- s- Sunny!" Sunny said putting on a shy smile
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:55 am

Skylar smiled "hi Sunny I'm Skylar," she said patting her head softly. "I would love to stay but I have to leave," she said yawning.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits
Money: 20

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:58 pm

Rhiannon walked over to a chair and laid her towel on it. She took off her light blue cover-up to reveal a light green two peace with light blue hearts all over it. She laid the cover-up on top of her towel.

She walked over to the pool and sat down at the edge of it. Ignoring everyone she dipped her feet in and slowly moved them back and forth in the water; trying to slowly get use to the water.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:59 pm

Yuki smiled at Sunny. "Hi sunny ^_^ it's nice to m-meet you" Yuki greeted.
She thought that sunny and mikey look very adorable together.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits
Money: 20

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:46 am

Rhiannon looked up from the water and looked around. She spotted a few kids on the other side of the pool talking. With a shrug she turned her main focus back to the pool.

With a deep breath she slowly lowered herself into the shallow end of the water until her feet touched the bottom. She slowly walked around the shallow end, and within a few moments she dunked her head trying to get use to the coldness.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:26 pm

Yuki walked into the indoor swimming pool. "haha I miss coming to this place... I guess I was just too busy~," she walked forward and dipped her feet into the water. Thinks, *It's quiet... I know that I love the silence... but when I'm in here I enjoy hearing the splashes and the laughs I had with the people here. I miss those times.*

Yuki smiled mildly.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:39 pm

@kylar walked into the pool room with a large smile. Spotting Yuki she laughed and pushed the poor girl in. "Surprise!" She said hopping in be side her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indoor Swimming Pool

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: The Academy Grounds :: Third Floor-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com