Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Green Terrace

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Green Terrace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:23 am

First topic message reminder :

Where most of Melancholic's plants are stored.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rhiannon
New

Credits
Money: 20

PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:33 pm

Rhiannon ran over to the green terrace with her ever present book clutched against her chest. Finally, time to read and the perfect place to do it was there. She stopped as she saw that she would not be alone. She sighed and continued a bit more slowly.
Back to top Go down
Miles
New
Miles

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:08 pm

Miles frowned, but it was hidden behind his gas mask, he backed away from the fallen flower. "Pardon me, I don't mean to be rude, but I just don't want to be near that flower." Miles said, pointing at the fallen plant. "I'm Miles by the way," he said, trying to compose himself. He then heard footsteps, his face darkened with fear, perhaps, it was a giant ant coming to eat him. "Who's there?" he called out.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:01 am

Rhiannon stepped out of the darkness with a small giggle. She hugged her book a little closer to her chest and said, "I'm sorry for scaring you. I hope you didn't think I was a...giant ant or something." She shrugged. She sat down on the stoop to the terrace and looked up at the boy.
She opened her book when the small little voice in her head said to her, "He wouldn't want to talk to you so go back to your little book." Of course she did what that little voice told her to, but she hoped it was wrong and the boy did want to talk to her and maybe the other girl too. Alas she continued to read with that little hope in her heart.
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:01 am

Courtney stood there with the two new people in the room she looked confused "well this is something!" she smriked she glared over to the boy in the gas mask "my apologies I'll put this flower away" Courtney picked it up and put it aside and turned to Rhiannon she smiled "Ello!" her accient british very noticable "I'm Courtney Fisher please to meet the both of ya" she shared loks between Miles and Rhiannon "and who might you guys be?" Courtney asked politely
Back to top Go down
Miles
New
Miles

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:50 am

"Quite the contrary," Miles said turning to the girl who had buried herself in her book,"I did think you were a giant ant. Unless you find being an ant horrible or repulsive then, no I didn't think you were ant of some sort." he laughed aloud, the sound being slightly muffled due to his gas mask.

He turned his attention to face Courtney,"Hello, Courtney, it is a pleasure to meet you. You also have a most enjoyable accent. I do hope you don't find me ridiculous for fearing a flower, but I guess I am quite ridiculous." he replied, with a smile. To the both of them he said,"My name is Miles Shimeji, and I do hope the three of us can be friends." he gripped his can of insecticide, involuntarily.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:44 pm

Rhiannon looked up from her books and looked at the other two people with a shy smile, "My name is Rhiannon. I know my name is long and hard to pronounce to some people, so you can call me Rhia for short."

She closed her book and looked at Miles, "I like the black ants...all they do is tickle. The red ants though; they bite. Then again if I was to be one I'd probably be the red ant cause I do bite on occasion." She giggled obviously playing around.

She then turned to Courtney, "It's a pleasure to meet you." She gave the other girl a shy smile as well.
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:28 pm

Courtney smiled at Rhia "Hello to the both of you!" she went on her tippy toes she looked to Miles "and I don't find you ridiculous at all Miles" she smirked "but I don't mean to be rude but may I ask, why you are wearing a gas mask?" she held kept her hand together
Back to top Go down
Miles
New
Miles

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:22 pm

"Good day to you Rhia and to you as well, Courtney," he said, his voice flowing out lightly, the kind of voice you can tell that the person is happy. He opened his mouth to speak otherwise, but he thought against it, since it wouldn't be too nice. His eyes flew to Courtney when she asked her question,"Oh, yes, well you see I have an incredible fear of germs. Some plants release this toxin in the air and I wouldn't want to catch it. Oh, no no no. Too risky and besides the toxins, there are other germs from other people. Like when you cough, or even your carbon dioxide!" Miles said, trembling, but he regained his composure and spoke again,"I only take off my gas mask unless I know that the room I'm in has been fully sanitized before hand. The only other exception is when my gas mask, itself, is being disinfected. Except I'm sure the academy is clean, it is prestigious and very underground."
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:42 pm

Courtney skipped over to Miles she went on her tippy toes looking more pixie like than ever she, examined his gas mask then took a step back and smiled childishly "I never knew plants could be so dangerous but there so pretty! my mother back in London before she died! she use to always grow flowers near our kitchen window! and when it rained which was often! she would open the window and let the breeze carry the rain drops throught the window and fall onto the flowers!" Courtney smiled at that memory "but that was years ago!" she said coming back to reality
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:43 pm

Rhia continued to sit on the stoop and listen to the conversation. She closed her book...this conversation was getting a bit interesting. She never felt so at ease at a new place before. She smiled at the thought that she finally was probably making new friends. Took her long enough.
Back to top Go down
Miles
New
Miles

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:45 am

"That's a very pleasant memory," Miles said, smiling at the girl,"When I was younger I spent most of my afternoons within my room, the other part was spent showering," Miles gave a muffled laugh and turned to Rhia,"What do you like to do when you were younger?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:27 pm

"Not much," Rhia said, "I was a very boring child. My most favorite thing to do was sit under a tree on the grounds and read a good book. If I wasn't reading I was writing something or another." She blushed at revealing that little information about herself.
Back to top Go down
Miles
New
Miles

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:34 pm

"That sounds very interesting to me. I hope you still have some of your writings, I wouldn't mind reading them some time," Miles said gazing out at the setting sun. "Goodness!" he cried, his hand flying to his forehead, he lightly smacked himself,"For a moment there I had forgotten my purpose here!" He laughed lightly.

"Excuse me," he said making his way to the carnivorous plants. He gripped his insecticide and held it over his head, his forefinger resting on the button. He leaned away from the pitcher plant that hung from the wooden frame. He stared at it, taking mental notes. It was obvious he would have to use all of his senses to fully study the plant. However, he didn't believe he could do it. In order to know what it felt like he would have to touch it, of course that is out of the question. "I rather fail!" cried Miles as he slumped to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:59 am

Courtney flinched when Miles cried out she looked at Rhia confused then she looked at Miles a puzzled looked went onto her face, she slowly walked near him "um pardon me......but may I ask what's the matter?"she said politely she still had a puzzled confused look on her face
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Rhia blushed a bit and looked down, "Well, I do normally carry some of my work with me, but I accidently left it in my room. If you'd like later I can go get it for you to read?"

She jumped slightly as Miles cried out, "Fail what?"
Back to top Go down
Miles
New
Miles

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:12 pm

Miles shook his head in despair and sprayed a circle of insecticide around himself."My biology teacher has assigned a task for his class to come here and study the carnivorous plants, but I can't do it! How can they possibly expect me to observe the plant! I refuse to touch it, smell it, or even look at it! It's straining my eyes! Goodness!" Miles chattered away, his voice quavering. He looked away from the pitcher plant and collected his thoughts, he used a handkerchief, he received from his pocket, and dabbed at the sweat on his face.
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:30 pm

Courtney giggled and smiled at Miles "well if you would like I could help out? like with observing the plant and everything" Courtney stood up straight "I could also touch it for you if you'd like me too!" her english accent becoming heavy
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:01 pm

Rhia stood up and walked over to them, "I am also willing to help you. It's important that you pass. That is if you'd like me to."
Back to top Go down
Miles
New
Miles

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:39 pm

He looked at Courtney then Rhia, he gave both of them a sincere smile,"You would do that? For me, a person you've just met?" he asked, getting to his feet,"You're both very kind, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:45 pm

Courtney was going to offer her head to help Miles up but, she remebered his problem with germs so she avoided that "No problem! that's what friends are for!" she gave him very warm smile
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:33 pm

Rhia smiled and stood up, "Of course. Just because we've just met doesn't mean we can't help one another. After all I'm hoping to be friends with both you and Courtney." She put her book down, "Just tell me what to do."
Back to top Go down
Miles
New
Miles

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:57 pm

Miles smiled back at Courtney, and he was jubilant at what Rhiannon said. "All right then, let's get down to business." Miles said, wiping his gloved hands with a napkin, out of habit."I'll write down your observations. I guess you guys would have to approach the pitcher plant and touch it.." he said, hoping his new friends' flesh didn't burn from the plant. Miles wasn't thinking reasonably, too many late nights of horror movies can get to him. He just hoped things would be okay and no one died.
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:33 am

Courtney smiled "Okay sure I'll touch it!" Courtney looked at Rhiannon seing if she'll agree to touching it along with her.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:26 am

Rhia smiled and said, "Okay, I'll touch it with you if you'd like." She stood beside Courtney.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Green Terrace

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: The Academy Grounds :: Third Floor-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com