Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Computer Labs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Computer Labs Empty
PostSubject: The Computer Labs   The Computer Labs I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:20 am

A quiet place to sit and chat.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Money: 15
Tickets: 10

The Computer Labs Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Computer Labs   The Computer Labs I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:26 pm

Olive was having trouble accessing the remote desktop, where most of the necessary files to complete tomorrow's assignment were stored... After rebooting her laptop a few times, she had finally conceded and headed up to the computer lab with a portable hard drive in hand. Time to get these files the old fashioned way.

The lab was empty, too, to her relief. She picked a secluded corner spot, hidden behind the large inkjet printers, and began to tap away at the keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

The Computer Labs Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Computer Labs   The Computer Labs I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:30 pm

Mikey wandered in, his eyes brightened when he saw Olive. He rushed over to her and crawled into her lap. "What are you trying to do? I might be able to help." After all, he was a genius. He looked at Olive. Grinning at her.

"I have a wiggly tooth!" He added, okay, so it was BARELY wiggly. But it was still cool, right? His grin widened.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Tickets: 10

The Computer Labs Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Computer Labs   The Computer Labs I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:44 pm

Olive looked down at the toddler who suddenly occupied her lap. The fact that such a small child was so intelligent seemed a little alien to her still... Even more so now that she knew he was the kid of one of her friends. Even so, he was very likable.

"I'm just getting some data files, for homework," she said, pointing towards the hard drive plugged into the computer's USB port. "Just have to wait for them to download." She smiled at his enthusiasm about his barely-moving tooth. Since he was only three, they would probably not begin to fall out for a few more years, but who knew. Maybe he was an early bloomer.

"Pretty cool," she said, examining it with his wide smile. "Don't wanna rush it, though. It'll come out when it's ready."
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

The Computer Labs Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Computer Labs   The Computer Labs I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:51 pm

"Oh, that's boring. I hacked this place the other day." He said, looking around boredly. He felt as though his intelligence was weirding the older girl out, heck, the fact that he was three and spoke in coherent sentences usually weirded people out.

He smiled. "I was thinking about just ripping it out myself." He said. "Daddy said that sometimes that's the best way to do stuff."
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Computer Labs Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Computer Labs   The Computer Labs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:22 pm

Yuki walked into the computer labs. "hmm I wonder if I can search for any contour lining art?" She clicked and typed to search for some images for some sketched drawings.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

The Computer Labs Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Computer Labs   The Computer Labs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:44 am

Chase came in, holding his books to his chest and grumbling about a project he had to finish. He did not appreciate it when teachers told him what to do. He yawned, seeing Yuki and plopping down at a computer next to her. He shot her his famous smile, and then yawned turning on his computer. "What are you doin'? He asked, his voice just barely rising above the roar of the upbooting computer.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Computer Labs Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Computer Labs   The Computer Labs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:58 pm

Yuki flinched, "Oh h-hello Chase! I uhm I am just searching for some art haha" She felt embaressed. "w-why are u here?" Tilting her head in confusion turning red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Computer Labs Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Computer Labs   The Computer Labs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Computer Labs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: The Academy Grounds :: Second Floor-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com