Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Animal Tent

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Animal Tent Empty
PostSubject: The Animal Tent   The Animal Tent I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:19 pm

There are a variety of strange animals in this tent.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits
Money: 15

The Animal Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Animal Tent   The Animal Tent I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:08 pm

Alice walked into the animal tent she was alittle scared of animals she had, bad experiences with animals in the past she was shaking as she walked in the screeches from the, animals made her feel some of her sanity uneven
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits
Money: 35

The Animal Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Animal Tent   The Animal Tent I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:55 pm

Hikami was visiting with the owl. Well, actually he was standing across from it, staring wide-eyed at it. It tilted its head, so did he. He saw Alice, "Hey." He murmured never turning his eyes away from the creature before him.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

The Animal Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Animal Tent   The Animal Tent I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:57 am

Skylar walked into the animal tent intending to find a cute animal. Maybe they had a sugar glider, they were cute little things. She thought wondering around the place.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

The Animal Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Animal Tent   The Animal Tent I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:20 am

Alice saw Skylar she didn't really know her that well and she didn't like people that much, she quickly walked over to Hikami with a nervous face on she play with her hands out of anxiety, she looked at Hikami "hey" she said quietyly almost whispering
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

The Animal Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Animal Tent   The Animal Tent I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:17 pm

Hikami saw Skylar, and his eyes widened, immediately scoping the place for Chase. Where was the red-haired demon? He chewed his lower lip and waved at Skylar, continuing to play with the owl. He smiled at Alice as she approached, he was a short boy, and it was cool to have to look down at someone.

"Hello, are you enjoying yourself?" He asked, reaching out and stroking the owl's forehead, the bird hopped onto his hand, and let out an inquisitive noise. Hikami chuckled and looked at Alice.

"Want to pet her? She's sweet."
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

The Animal Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Animal Tent   The Animal Tent I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:24 pm

Alice smirked "sure" she said slowly put her left hand closer to the bird, she was alittle nervous she patted the head of the owl, she giggled "she's she soft" Alice bent down facing the owl she smiled bigger
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

The Animal Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Animal Tent   The Animal Tent I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:27 pm

The owl tilted its head at Alice and let out another little noise. Hikami smiled brightly as Alice leaned closer to the owl. He loved animals, and Alice was his best friend, so he hoped that she would be less afraid of them.

"She likes you." He said quietly. Smiling down at the two of them. He felt like Chase with his Skylar and stupid kid.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

The Animal Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Animal Tent   The Animal Tent I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:33 pm

Alice smiled again "she's so cute! I like her too!" Alice patted the owl's head again she giggled "owl's are such amazing creatures!" she said examining the Owl's feathers
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

The Animal Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Animal Tent   The Animal Tent I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:36 pm

"This is an arctic owl." He said quietly, looking at her white and gray feathers, and black eyes. "So she's softer than most, however, there are other owls that we can see." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

The Animal Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Animal Tent   The Animal Tent I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:41 pm

Alice looked up at Hikami "okay!" she said twirling her hair the habit that she always seemed to do "your so smart! I don't know anything about owl's except that there head can go like all the way around, or something like that!" she said looking off into space thinking but returning back to reality moments later
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

The Animal Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Animal Tent   The Animal Tent I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:44 pm

"Actually, they can only turn it part of the way around." He clarified, waggling his fingers in front of the owl's eyes, then he began to move it backwards, the owl followed, and when it reached a certain point behind her, the animal snapped its head around rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

The Animal Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Animal Tent   The Animal Tent I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:50 pm

Alice giggled at the owl "oh! see you know more about owl's" Alice smiled "smarty pants" she joked and as laughed softly to Hikami
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

The Animal Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Animal Tent   The Animal Tent I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:04 pm

"I like to read." Was all he said in response, laughing at the owl's comical behavior, gently he moved the owl to her shoulder. "She's beautiful. Both of you are." He added, pulling out his camera and taking a picture.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

The Animal Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Animal Tent   The Animal Tent I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:08 pm

Alice blushed at Hikami she tought he was so sweet he was probably the first person to treat her nicely. She looked at Hikami and then to his camera "oh! nice camera!" she smiled her cheeks still pink
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

The Animal Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Animal Tent   The Animal Tent I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:13 pm

"Thank you." He murmured, quietly. He smiled at her. "I'll probably hang this picture in my room," he added looking at it and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

The Animal Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Animal Tent   The Animal Tent I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:18 pm

Alice peeked over to see the picture "it's nice" she turned to Hikami giving him her warm smile that she only gave him

ALice turned to see in a corner was a bunch of kittens she never really had a thing for animals, but she just adored kittens
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

The Animal Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Animal Tent   The Animal Tent I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:32 pm

Hikami put the owl back on her stand, and followed Alice, also spotting the kittens. He smiled, falling to his knees and picking them up, they let out cute little mews as he played with one.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

The Animal Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Animal Tent   The Animal Tent I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:38 pm

Alice smiled and sat next to Hikami she watched his play with a kitten the she, saw a black one she picked it up and started to snuggle it "aww there adorable!" she giggled
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

The Animal Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Animal Tent   The Animal Tent I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:17 pm

Hikami laughed, pretending to wrestle the kitten with his hand. "I love them." He agreed, kissing the one he was playing with's tummy.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

The Animal Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Animal Tent   The Animal Tent I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:35 pm

Alice looked to Hikami "your so gentle and good with animals!" she told him, Alice rocked her kitten like a baby kissing it's nose very lightly barely touching it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Animal Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Animal Tent   The Animal Tent I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Animal Tent

View previous topic View next topic Back to top